This course enables you to view the standard WET-BOEW widgets in order to determine their level of compatibility with WET-BOEW-Moodle themes.
In this introductory course, you will learn how to create a basic HTML 5 web page that you can make available on the Internet.
This course covers:
- How to edit an HTML file and view it in a web browser.
- The basic structure of an HTML file.
- How to add basic HTML tags and information in your web page.
- How to upload your HTML file to your web server.
This course covers 17 basic essential topics that will give you the tools you need to deliver interactive online e-learning courses to your e-learner students including:
- Logging into Moodle
- Using Moodle navigation and configuring dashboard
- Creating courses and organizing them
- Setting up progress and completion tracking
- Creating glossaries, assignments, quizzes, feedback forms
- ...and so much more.
Shopping for a new laptop? If you are tired of re-creating your perfect development laptop every couple of years, this course is for you. You will learn what to look for in a laptop that will keep you satisfied for years to come.