In this introductory course, you will learn how to create a basic HTML 5 web page that you can make available on the Internet.
This course covers:
- How to edit an HTML file and view it in a web browser.
- The basic structure of an HTML file.
- How to add basic HTML tags and information in your web page.
- How to upload your HTML file to your web server.
This course covers 17 basic essential topics that will give you the tools you need to deliver interactive online e-learning courses to your e-learner students including:
- Logging into Moodle
- Using Moodle navigation and configuring dashboard
- Creating courses and organizing them
- Setting up progress and completion tracking
- Creating glossaries, assignments, quizzes, feedback forms
- ...and so much more.
The Learn PHP course is designed for people who want to get started using PHP but may not have a lot of previous programming experience.
This course will introduce you to the basics of PHP including:
- Introduction to PHP
- Making sure your web server supports PHP
- Local and Global Variables
- Mathematical Operators
- Displaying content
- Conditional branching
- Objects and Classes
- Creating and Handling Web Forms